The LOOK Show: What Our Style Search Winners Thought
Well what a weekend that was, high street fashion fans... Our Style Search winners, in partnership with Samsung, each got to style a model for our LOOK Show, in association with Smashbox Cosmetics!
Here's what our winners had to say about the weekend:
- Emma Hill, 27, retail manager, London. "I had goosebumps when my model walked down the runway in my outfit and my name was on the big screen, I was grinning from ear to ear! My look was a mish mash of this seasons trends - mannish tailoring, western (with those amazing Office shoes) and leather." Visit Emma's blog here.
- Sandra Tang, 31, events organiser, Newcastle. "It's great seeing what goes on behind the scenes at the magazine and the people who put it all together. My outfit combined vintage with the current Oriental trend." Visit Sandra's blog here.
- Remi Capone, 19, student, London. "My outfit was influenced by the leather and oxblood trends. Teaming knits with midi skirts is the way this A/W! I was loving the wool coats on the catwalk, must-haves for the wardrobe!" Visit Remi's blog here.
- Caroline Burke, 29, artist, Peterborough. "The fashion cupboard was a definite highlight, I'm still thinking about all the shoes now! I loved the texture mixes on the LOOK Show runway - leather, furs and knits paired with bold accessories." Visit Caroline's blog here.
- Andreea Panciuc, 25, fashion blogger, London. "We have had the most amazing days ever and I'm still drooling over some garments I've seen on the catwalk. Seeing my model was a dream come true, thanks a bunch for the experience!" Visit Andreea's blog here.
- Sultana Malik, 22, events manager, Edinburgh. "As an events management student, I hope to one day organise such a wonderful show and make people feel the way you guys have. Thank you guys so much!"
Upload your street style pics to Look What I'm Wearing for the chance to star in LOOK and more... AT
The views expressed above are not those of IPC Media or Look Magazine.