Stella McCartney is the designer we all want to be BFF’s with. Come on, who wouldn’t? We’ve lost count of the amount of times Stella has given us serious #sqaudgoals inspo thanks to her celeb packed gang of gal – and boy- pals. Whether she’s celebrating Madonna’s birthday with a big night out, glamming up for the Met Gala with Rihanna and Cara Delevingne or hitting Glastonbury with Kate Moss, it’s safe to say the celebs want to hang out with Ms McCartney as much as they want to wear her catwalk creations.
If she’s not showcasing one of her amazing collections, you can be sure to find Stella at some of biggest events on the showbiz calendar, cementing her as an A-lister in her own right.
In honour of her 44th birthday, we’ve rounded up Stella’s most A-list moments. We’re sure she’ll be celebrating in suitable A-list style…
1) When Stella parties she only does it with her bevy of A-list ladies, obvs…
2) Hanging out with the oh so cool Pharrell Williams at Glastonbury
3) Being honoured with an OBE by the Queen in classic Stella style
4) Partying it up with the queen of pop herself on her birthday, can it get any better?
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
5) Only Stella rocks up to a showbiz wedding looking this fabulous, and in seriously stylish company
6) Ensuring team GB team compete in style at the 2012 Olympic games
7) Posing backstage with Naomi Campbell after her very first catwalk show. Yep, the world’s biggest supermodel showcased her first designs
8) Showing us how to do festivals, celeb-style with BFF Kate Moss at Glastonbury
9) Pulling in yet another uber A-list crowd to her annual New York pre-collection party
Can we be in your gang please Stella?
By Victoria Adegboyega