If you’re a bed person, and would rather sleep than do most other things in life, then you’re like us.
Because seriously, what’s better than bedding down for the day surrounded by pillows and a big, squashy duvet? NOTHING, that’s what.
Here are 14 signs that you have an unhealthy relationship with your bed.
1. Waking up is hands down the worst part of your day.
2. You never agree to brunch dates because, longer in bed…
3. The thought of leaving bed for exercise is not even an option.
4. Your ultimate night in is you, Netflix and your bed.
5. If you could have it your way, you wouldn’t share your bed with ANYONE – apart from your hot water bottle, maybe.
6. Turning your pillow over to get the cool side is practically orgasmic.
7. When you’re on a night out, you’re secretly fantasising about getting back into bed. Oops.
8. You actually feel jealous of dogs and babies. 20 hours of sleep a day? Living the life.
9. Your first thought when you wake up: “How long until I’m back here?”
10. Getting new pyjamas for Christmas is the bomb.
11. Fresh sheets. Need we say more?
12. Your bed is the only place you feel safe after a heavy weekend.
13. You prolong your naps until the last possible moment, meaning you’re ALWAYS late.
14. Nothing feels better than being reunited with your big beautiful bed at the end of the day. *Sigh*
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox