Primark have been the talk of LOOK HQ ever since we first set eyes on their amazing AW12 collection, but now, as the pieces are about to hit stores, we’ve been deciding just what fashion staples we HAVE to have.
We can’t deny, we were pleasantly surprised at just how on trend high street fashion hero Primark are right now, and we’ve these uh-mazing pieces, we think this year’s autumn winter wardrobe may just be the best yet.
See exactly what Primark picks we’ll be snapping up here…
- Those £12 shoes, and in every colour – The glamazon’s wardrobe essential, these bargain heels will take you from office to bar in seconds. Plus that sexy shape? It’s totally timeless.
- The AW12 LBD, £15 – Hold in pants at the ready ladies, this black bodycon dress is definitely going to make a statement, we love the hip skimming sheer overlay – pure genius!
- The tuxedo jacket, £12 – In contrasting blocks of black and white, this sleek jacket polishes off everything from cocktail dresses to jeans and tees – anymore reason to love it?
- The monochrome print trousers, £14 – Print is here to stay, and these cigarette pants are the ultimate way to work the trend without going colour overboard.
- The sports-luxe peplum, £10 – In a sunny colour pop yellow, this baby lifts any dull AW12 wardrobe. Pair with a pencil skirt for work, or skinny jeans and heels for a night on the town.