Happy December everyone! It’s been a busy and exciting week here at LOOK HQ. Tonight it’s our Christmas party and we’ve been searching through this week’s High Street Hottest (just scroll down to browse) to find our perfect outfits – we’re feeling quite festive now! But before we head off, we’ve rounded up our top five fashion stories of the week that you simply can’t miss out on…
1. Breaking fashion news alert: H&M are launching a Marni at H&M range! Even though the Versace for H&M collection may have only just hit the shelves (and promptly sold out!), this latest designer collaboration has got us excited all over again. Hitting stores next March, we can’t wait to see it!
2. Last week, we showed you the best party dresses on the high street and this week we’ve handpicked our 50 favourite party shoes. Whether you’re after a patent, platform, wedge or embellished pair, they’re all here, so you can find the perfect party heels to go with your gorgeous new frock!
3. Amy Winehouse’s dress that she wore on the front cover of her Back To Black album has sold at auction for a massive £43k! All the money raised will go towards the Amy Winehouse Foundation.
4. Our style inspiration of the week award has got to go to Alexa Chung. We’ve been looking through her style evolution pictures and there isn’t one outfit of hers we don’t love. Does she ever put a fashion foot wrong?
5. And finally, if you’re going out this weekend or have got a festive do coming up, we’ve got a gorgeous hairstyle for you to try. LOOK’s Beauty Writer Katie Chan has created a stunning ’60s ponytail that will have you party-perfect in minutes – just watch our hairstyle how-to video. Well, if it’s good enough for Blake Lively, it’s certainly good enough for us. Have a great weekend! MH
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox