This week fashion icon Kate Moss turned 38 and we loved looking back at her pictures through the years. We’ve also loved showing you some of the new Spring/Summer 2012 fashion collections. We’ve rounded up our top five fashion stories from this week that we think you just can’t miss out on…
1. Awards season is in full swing and we’ve got to say, we are loving the red-carpet glamour. The Golden Globes 2012 was awash with stunning gowns, but it wasn’t just the outfits we noticed. We’ve collated the 20 best hairstyles from the awards for you to browse through – we’ve got some serious hair inspiration from these ‘dos.
2. Some gorgeous Spring/Summer 2012 collections have been landing on our desks – last week we shared the amazing Primark range with you. This week it was the stunning Topshop range and also Miss Selfridge’s collection – prepare to fall in lust…
3. And if you’re still after some fashion inspiration then look no further than this week’s online high street hottest – all the most gorgeous new arrivals on the virtual rails this week. The best part? You can shop them right now!
4. This week Jessica Alba stepped out in a gorgeous off-duty look and we’ve been loving loads of celebs casual looks recently. So, we gathered together our favourite and you can check out our fab Celeb Street Style Gallery.
5. And finally this week has been Treat Week at LOOK magazine. We decided to post daily ‘treats’ to our fabulous Facebook fans – so far there have been £100 vouchers at high street faves like Forever 21 and Fashion Union. Make sure you check our Facebook and Twitter pages over the weekend too, as there are still plenty more chances for you to apply for some fabulous goodies. Enjoy the weekend! MH
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox