LOOK Hotlist: Everything You Need To Know
What is LOOK Hotlist?
LOOK Hotlist is a tool that helps you and your friends stay up to date with everything fashion. It means that you can list and share all the stories you are most interested in and see what your friends are reading too.
Don’t want to share an article? No problem. We’ll let you know when we are about to post your latest read to Facebook and you can choose to keep it to yourself it you want to.
How does it work?
- You can log on to Facebook to create your LOOK Hotlist via the 'LOOK Hotlist: What I'm Reading…' widget. You will then be able to keep track of what you and your friends have been reading and articles you read will be posted to your Facebook wall.
- We make sure that we only post articles to Facebook when we are pretty sure you are actually reading them. We only update your timeline when you’ve been reading the article long enough.
- We will tell you when an article has been shared to your wall – you can choose to remove the articles from the pop-up box you will see on screen.
- You can also manage your updates with the LOOK Hotlist widget. This widget contains the link for you to change the Facebook privacy settings.
- Under Facebook’s Application Setting, you can choose to share your actions to just yourself, your friends, or the public.
- You can also remove this application from the same setting page. You can reinstall this application anytime.
- If you are using older browsers such as Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 2 you may find that the Hotlist does not load properly. For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome.
How do I opt out?
If you want to opt out of the LOOK Hotlist any time, go to your app settings on Facebook and remove the application there. Alternatively you can set the privacy settings so that only you can see what you have been reading. If you change your mind later, you can always come back and re-boot the application.
The views expressed above are not those of Time Inc.(UK) Ltd or Look Magazine.