If you’re a Kim Kardashian fan, we bet you’ve noticed something pretty weird going on with her Instagram account recently.
The 35-year-old appears to have become well and truly OBSESSED with a certain item in her wardrobe – a mesh polo neck.
Our eagle-eyed friends over at PEOPLE were the first to pick up on Kim’s love of the sexy-but-chic piece. And now we can’t stop looking out for it in every shot she uploads.
The top is thought to be Wolford’s ‘Amsterdam’ pullover, which retails for $260. Although we’re guessing Kim’s got more than one stored away in her closet.
A whole drawer, perhaps?!
Let’s take a look at all the times she’s worn it (so far)….
1) For ‘tea’ with Amber Rose. We didn’t even notice Kim’s repeat outfit at this point, because of the fact that the pair had just sent Instagram into a slight meltdown
2) To show off her incredible strobing. Ah-mazing cheekbone game, Kimmy
3) Paired with a giggle for a funny Snapchat video
4) Waaay back in March 2015, when she and hubby Kanye West headed to Paris Fashion Week.
Yep, it even transcends seasons.
5) To film a sleek ponytail tutorial for her app
6) Proving that it even works as maternity wear, for a day out with sister Kendall Jenner while expecting her son Saint West.
Phew. That’s one versatile piece.