1. He is absolutely gorgeous. We don’t think we could love those dimples any more.
2. He is almost as well dressed as his fashionista wife. Whether suiting up for a show or rocking a casual white tee at the weekend, this is one model who knows his Gucci from his Tom Ford.
3. He is definitely an ‘It’ male model. Up there with David Gandy as one of the most famous male models on planet Earth, Johannes has definitely succeeded in conquering the world of fashion.
4. But, he doesn’t take his male model persona too seriously, proved by the time he had a Blue Steel-off with Derek Zoolander at the Valentino couture show.
5. With the exception of him and Olivia, Johannes and his pet pup, Mr Butler make maybe the cutest pairing ever.
6. Not just a pretty face, he is also a keen photographer, always posting pics of amazing views like this New York City skyline and since he travels so much for his glamorous job, his Instagram account is a pretty interesting one to follow if you like a nice landscape.
7. He’s got some pretty epic fashion pals, including Mario Testoni and Valentino.
8. Anyone who buys his wife a bouquet of flowers quite like this is on our dreamboat list. Seriously, that vase!
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
9. He is totally devoted to his wife and is the biggest sweetheart on Instagram. Every Sunday he posts a snap of him and Olivia – whether they are together or apart – captioning it simply, ‘Sundays’. We’ll leave you with some of these. Get ready for your hearts to melt. Unless of course you easily cringe, in which case, look away now!
Have you ever seen so many adorable photos of one couple cuddling? Olivia Palermo is one very lucky lady!
Don’t forget to check out TheFashionDrop for everything amazing landing on the high street today!
By Amy de Klerk