When it comes to holidays, I always over pack but recently I’ve started planning out the essentials in advance, which makes outfit planning a lot easier. Hats are key as I try not to show my face in the sun. Yosuzi has some super fun ones and Eugenia Kim’s slogan styles are the total dream. I also don’t go anywhere without at least one pair of sunglasses and Taylor Morris is my go-to brand.
Suncream, of course, is essential and I love the smell of Lancaster’s. I’m obsessed with Marysia swimwear this summer and the brand’s scalloped Mott bikini is super cute. Pampelone is my must-have brand for stunning summer dresses – I adore the off-the-shoulder dress with embroidery, it’s perfect for going from day-to-night.
If you haven’t heard of Soludos then it’s essential to check them out for the funnest espadrilles. The pizza ones are heaven! I don’t go anywhere without my jewellery, and the rose gold Hexagon earrings are the perfect statement piece while the pink heart necklace works with anything. I’m a huge fan of anything personalised and this pom pom basket bag from Rae Feather is divine! Another suitcase essential is my silky Boux Avenue nightie for warm nights.
Beauty-wise, I always have pastel nails in summer, and my current favourite is ‘Liquid Lunch’ from Nailed London. My signature fragrance is Lime Basil and Mandarin from Jo Malone. I don’t go anywhere without that or this shimmery body oil from Tom Ford – it gives you the perfect summer glow!
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
Rosie’s Top Packing Tips
– For jewellery, I always keep nice rings and necklace boxes so I can cluster these together.
– Always carry a spare bikini, dress and shoes incase your suitcase gets lost!
– Stuff hats with bikinis so they don’t get squashed and retain their shape
– I don’t roll clothes but I do pack silks with tissue paper – it really helps to avoid creases
– I never pack my favourite dress next to liquid items just in case!
– Always put toiletries inside a ziplock bag and then into a vanity case avoid the potential of a spillage!
– I always pack shoes in a dustbag