Don’t get us wrong, we love our quinoa-filled Instagram feeds, but that doesn’t mean we don’t appreciate the new Instagram account sweeping the internet, Deliciously Stella, which mocks clean eating-obsessed social media users. Comedian Bella Younger now has over 56,000 followers where she shares hilarious posts of her not-so-wholesome food habits.
If you’re getting a little sick of your #cleanliving friends and their addiction to spiralisers and almond milk, then this is the account for you. Instead of a Nutribullet, Bella has a deep fat fryer and instead of a green juice, she likes to keep a bottle of gin at the bottom of her bag. The tongue-in-cheek account has been sweeping the internet and we can certainly see why. Here are some of our fave posts:
1. “People are always asking me for the best way to cut carbs and I always tell them my top tip – is a bread knife.”
2. “I’ve decided to perk myself up with a nourishing blue juice.”
“The sugar and electrolytes are a great way to start the day!”
3. “I’ve been working so hard on my crunchies recently.”
Bella also shares her exercise regime.
READ: Tilda Lindstam – The Funniest Model On Instagram
4. Foraging for fresh blackberries…in the pic n mix stand.
5. Replace coconut oil with delicious affordable lard!
Bella finds a way to deal with your difficult #cleaneating pals.
READ: Celebrity Instagram Photos You Need To See
6. Finding the perfect alternatives to pasta…
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
Don’t forget to follow @DeliciouslyStella to be constantly updated on Bella’s fab abs and green juice tips. Eating clean here we come!
By Amy de Klerk