Remember when you were a teenager and were constantly being told to ‘go and change into something more appropriate’ when you waltzed down to your parents in bum-skimming bodycon?
Well, let’s just say it doesn’t get any easier as you get older. Because for centuries, us women have been ruled by what’s appropriate when it comes to dressing for our age. And you know what? It’s NOT okay.
Which is why, when this list of ‘top 20 things no woman should wear after 30’ went viral on the Internet, women all over rejoiced.
Because actually, once you read it, you’ll totally get it.
Prepare to LOL (a lot)…
Top 20 Things NO WOMAN Should Wear after 30, by Twitter user Molly Manglewood.
1. Untested jetpack
2. Meat tunic in feral dog country
3. Twigs superglued to body in shape of dress
4. High heels if you’re getting chased in a horror movie
5. Deer costume in the woods during hunting season
6. Shirt made of wasps
7. Full suit of armour in the pool
8. Fake bomb vest at airport
9. Necklace made of human ears
10. A sampler of endangered animal skins
11. Cursed amulets
12. Mohair sweater that is currently on fire
13. Police uniform that you stole from a police officer
13. The One Ring
15. Anything covered in chum
16. Fur accessories such as live pet hyenas
17. Glitter eyeshadow that contains botfly pheromones
18. Loafers that are actually just dead seagulls you jammed your feet into
19. Leaky backpack full of cream of mushroom soup
20. Booty shorts with military secrets written on butt