Cannes Film Festival 2011 has been as fashion-fabulous as ever and LOOK was there to see it all as it happened (natch). These are just a few of our celebrity highlights…
- Most Glamorous Entrance: Sarah Jessica Parker, who swept into the Weinstein party at the Martinez in a stunning Dolce & Gabbana dress, Nicholas Kirkwood heels, Mikimoto and Lanvin pearls and toting a Chloé bag to promote her new movie I Don’t Know How She Does It.
- Most Diva-Like Celebrity: Jennifer Lopez, who always refuses to take off her Manolo Blahnik shoes at yacht parties (who can blame her?), to the horror of the crew.
- Sweetest Celebrity Moment: Owen Wilson looking astonished and snapping the crowd on his phone as he went into the premiere of his new film, Woody Allen’s Midnight in Paris.
- New BFFs: Vanessa Hudgens, Jamie Foxx and Rosario Dawson, who hung out together for the entire festival.
- Funniest Sight: Owen Wilson turning up 20 minutes after the Calvin Klein Euphoria party ended and battling his way down the stairs to the amusement of all the guests leaving and staying until organizers could convince him it really was over.
- Biggest Show-off: Jamie Foxx, who jumped on stage to join Kanye West for a jam, and also joined the DJ at Belvedere Red to sing along to Gold Digger.
- Most Champagne Consumed: 130 magnums and more than 12 jeroboams of Dom Perignon at Naomi Campbell’s Fashion for Relief/Jalouse after-party at le Baoli, where she partied until 5am with her boyfriend Vladimir Doronin, Jude Law, Uma Thurman, Yasmin le Bon and Michelle Rodriguez.