Blake Lively: Five Reasons We Love Her!
Blake Lively turns 25 this weekend – happy birthday Blake! Miss Lively, best known for her role as Serena van der Woodsen in the hit U.S drama Gossip Girl, consistently rocks super-chic looks on the red carpet, as well as a cool off-duty style, making her one of our fave fashionistas.
To celebrate Blake Lively's 25th birthday, here are the top five reasons why we love her!
- She's A Fashion Icon. Blake has graced the red carpets with countless memorable looks, from Roland Mouret to Zuhair Murad, that have had us ooh-ing and ahh-ing over her A-List wardrobe. Check out her Fashion File for more of Blake’s fashion moments
- Her Luscious Blonde Locks. Those long tresses of Miss Lively’s have been a non-stop hit since she first gaced our screens. She works beach hair to the max and shows that blondes really do have more fun!
- Her String Of A-List Beaus. It’s no surprise that Blake has a list of celeb exes fit to make us drool, from her rumoured Ryan Gosling dalliance to her relationship with Leonardo Di Caprio. She now seems extremely happy with actor Ryan Reynolds – we can’t imagine why…
- Penny The Pooch. The actress has the cutest little 'maltipoo' dog (maltese crossed with a poodle). Penny seems to go anywhere and everywhere with her. Blake even tied armfuls of balloons to her pooch and sent her to greet Ryan Reynolds for a birthday surprise… ahhh, puppy love!
- She's The New Gucci Girl. Landing the role as the new face of Gucci Premiere perfume has sent us all lusting after the summer scent. Watch out Gucci – here we come. CO
The views expressed above are not those of Time Inc.(UK) Ltd or Look Magazine.