As you’ll know from this week’s issue, we’ve come over all pink for an extremely worthy cause. But if you haven’t read all about Benefit’s inspiring Bold Is Beautiful Project, here’s a brief synopsis: The beauty aficionado is back with its annual Bold Is Beautiful campaign, which raises much-needed funds for two charities: Refuge, an organization that works to support women and children escaping domestic violence and Look Good Feel Better, a charity aimed at improving the self-esteem and well-being of women and teenagers dealing with the effects of cancer treatment.
For the campaign, Benefit will be opening a brand new pop-up charity shop called #RaiseABrow, selling everything from clothes to candles to books and bags, all donated by celebrities, major high street brands (think ASOS, GHD and The Cambridge Satchel Company) and even your favourite Instagram influencers. Oh, and absolutely everything will be pink.
Now you’ll know just how important this campaign is and why we, the people of Look, feel compelled to give the initiative an even louder voice and score you 20% off Benefitcosmetics.com?
Here’s everything else you need to know:
- London-based? Then we’d love to see you at Benefit’s Bold Is Beautiful pop-up shop at 35-37 Neal Street, WC2H 9PR on March 31st.
- From 5pm-8pm, we’ll be hosting the payday party to end all parties! With everything from a masterclass on the coolest ways to wear- yep, you guessed it, pink- to the ultimate babin’ brow tutorial, consider Look’s expert staff your own personal stylists for the evening…
- If you can’t make it down, don’t fret- we’ll be streaming live from the event via our Facebook page where we’ll be answering all of your style questions. Meaning you can still get in on the action regardless of your location. Take that, geography!
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
- Be sure to follow our @lookmagazine Instagram account for even more behind-the-scenes goss.
- Regardless of where you’re at, visit any Benefit Brow Bar during April for an eyebrow wax and 100% of the profits will go directly to Refuge and Look Good Feel Better – and you’ll receive a free Benefit gift worth £10. Amazing brows for a great cause? The ultimate act of altruism.
- As a big thank you for all your support, we’re offering you 20% off online at Benefitcosmetics.com! All we ask is that you spread the word and help us make this year’s Bold Is Beautiful Project the best one yet.
Discount Terms And Conditions: To receive 20% off all full price items at www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk just email email@example.com to receive your discount code. Offer valid from Tuesday 28th March 2017 until midnight Monday 3rd April 2017. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount code and cannot be redeemed in stand alone Benefit stores or concessions.