We know, we know, there’s a new highlighter you need every week. But honestly, this one is a bit more special than your average beam of light.
Ready to add a new makeup must-have to your beauty bag?
Here’s why the *entire* beauty world is going mad , for the Barry M Illuminating Strobe Cream…
See: Best Highlighters...
1. It comes in at an impressive £4.49, so you don’t have to break the bank to get your glow on. Seriously. This – alongside the fact that the gleaming finish rivals even the most premium highlighters – is the reason it’s already sold out online. If you find a cheaper one, let us know.
2. It’s small enough to pop in your clutch and makes highlighting easy peasy, thanks to the twist up stick design. Like strobing for dummies.
3. Pearly highlighters tend to leave darker skintones looking chalky, but this comes in two shimmering shades, Frosty Pink and Iced Bronze, so it’s got all skins covered. Combine the two for a more personalised colour.
4. There’s not a chunk of glitter in sight. As a rule of thumb, a great highlighter will leave you looking ethereal, like you’re glowing from within, rather than wearing leftover festival glitter. This one leaves a soft, sheeny finish that’s perfect for everyday wear. Layer up at night for a more look-at-me luminous intensity.
Loving the sound of it too? With it’s super glowy finish and zero glitter, the strobe stick is perfect for nailing the non-touring trend. That’s right, Spanx for the skin!
Here’s how to get your non-tour on…
1. Prep your skin with a good primer.
2. Apply your BB cream (or tinted moisturiser, if you prefer). It’s the perfect base for non-touring, as it gives the skin some luminosity to compliment the highlight.
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
3. Grab your highlighter, and apply on the places that the sun would naturally hit your face. Think the bridge of your nose, the top of your cheekbones, and your cupid’s bow.
4. You’re done. It really is that easy. And It’s a natural way to define your face without harsh lines, complicated techniques or wrist ache from blending. Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner have already mastered it. And if it’s good enough for them…