Perrie Edwards Suffers A Terrifying Injury In Her Home

Perrie Edwards had a very nasty accident last night, and understandably, fans have been left worried.

The Little Mix star witnessed a scary moment in her home, and documented the whole terrifying experience on Twitter afterwards.



Read: Perrie Edwards Cuts Ties With Zayn Once And For All…

Perrie edwards performing at the BRITs 2016... Perrie performing at the BRITs 2016…

 

‘So today I had an accident… and by accident I mean I accidentally set myself on fire’, Perrie tweeted.

What actually happened is that her boiler BLEW UP (how scary?!), and the 22-year-old was left with some serious burns. 

‘The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire’, Perrie continued. ‘Not a pleasant experience. I’m in pain, full of blisters, there’s not one hair left on my hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favourite jumper. F**king nightmare.’

perrie edwards hand blisters from fire Perrie tweeted the photos of her burnt and blistered fans last night

 

Oh my god! The singer then shared a shot of her painful-looking blistered hands, before issuing a warning to her fan base.

‘A little advice from from me… STAY AWAY FROM FIRE’, she added.



Read: Perrie Edwards Talks About Her Friendship With Cheryl…

Perrie edwards with her mum at the BRITs 2016... Perrie with her mum at the BRITs 2016…

 

Of course, fans rushed to send their love to the injured star, with one tweeting: ‘Oh! Stay strong perrie’.

Another added: ‘Omg get well’.

We echo their sentiments – get well soon, lady!

perrie edwards Get well soon, Perrie!