Gisele Bundchen is the proud owener of one of the most famous supermodel bodies of all time. But in a crazy new revelation, we know exactly the lengths she goes to to get it…
It’s January, which means many of us will be attempting to give that whole healthy eating malarky a go (*groan*). But Gisele and husband Tom Brady are about to put your new year diets to shame in a BIG way.
Read: Sirtfood Diet: Why EVERYONE’s Talking About It…
In a new interview with Boston.com, the Brady-Bundchens’ personal chef, Allen Campbell, has revealed what the hot couple eats to stay looking super fit and healthy.
Here’s what we learnt…
1) 80% of their diet is vegetables. ‘[I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it’, Allen says. But not any old vegetables, either. Many are off the list. ‘No tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I’m very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation.’ Crikey.
2) Forget bread and pasta – only whole grains are allowed. ‘Brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans’, says Allen. Hmm. We’re pining for pizza already.
3) 20% of their diet is lean meats. ‘Grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken,’ Campbell lists. ‘As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.’
4) White sugar is a no no. And dairy. Oh, and no coffee either. Or caffeine, so there goes the Diet Cokes. CRY.
Read: 5:2 Diet…
5) No fruit either. ‘The kids eat fruit’, says Allen. ‘Tom, not so much. He will eat bananas in a smoothie. But otherwise, he prefers not to eat fruits.’
6) Coconut oil and pink salt are winners. ‘I’ll use raw olive oil, but I never cook with olive oil. I only cook with coconut oil. Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats… I use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium. I never use iodized salt. [Tom] doesn’t eat nightshades, because they’re not anti-inflammatory’, Campbell adds.
Blimey. We know they both look incredible, but seriously, where is the joy in any of this grub?
We’ll stick with our weekly pasta nights and leftover Terry’s chocolate orange binges for now, we think.
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox