We spied our favourite supermodel, Gigi Hadid, looking fresh-faced and totally gorgeous at the Samsung Galaxy event last night. She kept things simple with flawless skin, dewy lips and full lashes, proving you can look ah-mazing with just minimal make-up. We saw the no make-up make-up trend ALL over the catwalk for Spring Summer, so you can bet it’ll be huge this season.
Follow in Gigi’s no make-up footsteps with our tips below…
1. Go for a lightweight base like L’Occitane’s Precious BB Cream SPF 30, £29, the light formula gives a ‘your skin but better’ finish. It’s the perfect balance of dewy and fresh, whilst still giving a hint of coverage.
2. Give skin a sun-kiss with Liz Earle’s Radiant Glow Bronzer, £19.50, simply sweep it over the high points of your face (cheeks, hairline and the bridge of your nose) then take an eyeshadow brush and blend it into the socket line to give definition.
3. Get thicker brows a la Gigi with just one swipe thanks to Benefit’s Gimme Brow, £18.50. The clever gel contains fibres that instantly enhance your arches.
4. The best way to pull off ‘no make-up’ make-up is to work a full flutter – otherwise you could end up looking a little tired. So coat your lashes with Rimmel’s Wonder’full Waterproof Mascra, £7.99, not only does it give mega volume but it’s also enriched with argan oil so will promote healthy lash growth.
5. Finally make sure your pout looks polished with just a slick of nude lippie. Clinique’s Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Nude Pop, £16, is the perfect pinky brown that leaves lips smooth and creamy.
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox