Ever wondered what goes down during fashion month? From the number of products used backstage, to the volume of venti coffee knocked back to keep our eyes open. We present to you the stats and facts all about Fashion Month!
- 4 Diptyque Baies Candles and 1 room spray keeps the House Of Holland show smelling sweet.
- 200kg of coffee beans and 30,000 espressos are provided by sponsor Lavazza at London Fashion Week. Enough to keep any human without sleep for weeks.
- 3,776 MAC Mascaras are ordered for make up artists. Don’t you just want them all!
- 1 Beauty Editor’s bag lost – It was left in a cab in New York. It. Was. Prada. * cries *.
- 55 minutes was how long it took LOOk’s beauty Editor to walk (through the blizzarding snow) to her hotel after she lost her bag. * more crying *.
- It took the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe team a total of 245 hours of prep to create 35 looks at London Fashion Week.
- 75 cans of Toni & Guy’s Prep Volume Plumping Mousse used during London Fashion Week, cue the bouffant behives!
- 14 hours to go until London Fashion Week. We aren’t counting or anything…
- Last season, L’Oreal got through over 100 cans of Elnett hairspray. Just think how many gym sessions your up do would make it through with all that fixin’.
- 300 Revlon brushes used backstage at their sponsored shows.
- 79 Designers are showcasing their collections at London Fashion Week This week.
- 100 pounds of hair pins used by Bumble and Bumble.
- 1,233 MAC Eye Liners and Eye Pencils are ordered for Artists’ kits, enough to create all the kitty cat flicks in china.
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
- 100 photos were Instagrammed on the LOOK account at New York Fashion Week. Snap, snap!
- $35 000 worth of extensions were used backstage at Donna Karen this season. That’s enough hair to cover our entire offices heads! We think. We’re guessing. We don’t really know how we’d measure it. Soz.
By Gabrielle Dyer