HRH The Duchess of Cambridge has done it again. No not lived out another of our bucket list dreams, hanging out with the entire Downtown Abbey cast – although we’d be down for that TV producer people FYI. She’s gone and spanked cute curls with just enough bounce and a whole lot of shine. Fancy. Follow our five steps that’ll give you the royal seal of approval;
1. Start with your hair as is, spritz the mid lengths to ends with Aveda Air Control Hair Spray, £16.15. This preps your tresses and will help hold the style.
2. Working in about two inch sections, wind each one around the GHD Curve Classic Wave, £110. Hold for about ten seconds, letting this wonder wand do it’s thing aka creating a long lasting curl with a bit of casual bounce.
3. Your hair will cool as you work, after your last curl wait about five minutes so each section is as chilled as the next. Then gently shake out your locks, shampoo advert style.
4. Once you’ve shaken your curls out to a more relaxed finish, go back in with the hairspray and lightly mist your whole barnet to ensure you do stays done.
5. And finally to add sheen, spray on a little Tigi S Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray, £9.95, which actually also works a treat on curls too. Don’t get carried away though, too much and you will look greasy rather than glam.