Benefit knows it’s important for us girls to look and feel a million bucks, which is why their resident beauty expert has spilled all her industry tips and tricks to help us achieve that sought-after flawless face.
No more foundation-slipping, over-bronzing, under-scultping and bad plucking, because Head of Make-Up & Trends Lisa Potter-Dixon told everyone who got involved in our beauty Q&A excatly how to avoid a beauty disaster.
But don’t worry if you missed this insider special as we’ve got Lisa’s top 7 beauty secrets and make-up picks right here on hand. Over to you, lady…
1. Have over-plucked eyebrows and want them thickening without looking fake you? You should have them tinted at one of our brow bars. This will instantly make them look fuller. Product wise, try Browzings – this is the no.1 best selling brow product on the market for a reason! It’s a wax and powder combo so it gives you a gorgeous natural finish, plus it’s easy to use.
2. Sit under the dreaded air conditioning machine at work? Keep your skin hydrated as aircon can really dry it out! Try our B.right Total moisture cream. It’s super-hydrating and will protect your skin.
3. Make-up always slips off halfway through the day? Try our Stay Flawless primer. It’s honestly amazing and keeps your make up in place for up to 15 hours – no joke!! I have tried and tested it thoroughly! Put it on under your foundation, it’s amaze.
4. Hoola Bronzer is amazing for contouring if you have fair skin. Only use a touch but apply it in a figure of 3 either side of the face to define and contour.
5. Trying to find the right shape eyebrows for your face? Everyones are so different, so what we do at Benefit is map your face to get the perfect brow shape for you. Pop into any of our brow bars for a consultation.
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
6. Are you a redhead and want to know the seasonal trends that suit your skin? Strong lips are big for A/W. Try a plum lip – it will compliment your hair and skin tone beautifully.
7. What’s next for our eyebrows? Thick brows are staying around, but do make sure they suit your face shape. They don’t need to be super thick if the Cara Delevingne trend isn’t for you, but a well groomed brow is always a winner.
And if after all these fabulous tips you want to take your eyebrows in for a tidy up, you can bag a free Benefit brow shaping session here!
By Claire Blackmore