1) Our hair is basically permanently frizzy
Rain, hail, sleet and snow are all major mane-ruiners. In fact, there’s hardly any point styling it at all.
2) A runny nose is a daily occurrence
That stage where it starts peeling because of the amount of tissue action it’s seen? THE WORST.
3) Dry skin is our worst enemy
No amount of make-up can fix it.
4) Chapped lips are the bane of our existence
There’s just no lipstick moisturising enough for January.
5) We may let certain areas get a little too hairy…
Because who’s ever going to see our legs when we’re wearing four pairs of tights and legwarmers?!
6) We’re in major need of a pedicure
But what’s the point when we’re wearing boots every day? *Sigh*.
7) Our nose is as red as Rudolph’s
We can thank those subarctic-temperature winds for this one.
8) Our mascara and eyeliner is so easily smudged
Raindrops on lashes = total disaster.
9) Sometimes our make-up is so cold in the morning it’s actually painful to apply
The struggle is real.
10) We’re pretty much as pale as Snow White
And spend approximately 14 hours a week fake tanning.
11) The horrors of hat-hair and hood-hair
Our carefully tonged curls fall out in 10 minutes. The kink from a beanie? Stays in all day.
12) Scarves are just one big minefield
They make our locks so static. Oh, and how does the fluff get EVERYWHERE?!
13) We spend so much more money on beauty products
Now we’ve lost our summer glow, we need to stock up on a truckload of lighter foundation and eight different berry-coloured lipsticks.
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
Moisturiser and hand cream are also both necessities.
Oh the trauma. At least we’re all in it together, eh ladies?